Friday, July 17, 2009

Warm???

Its here in Patong, at 3 am iiin the morning, still 28 degrees ....... is that warm or hot? No idear, but to my surprise its not too bad, though absolutly necessary to switch on the aircondition before turning for a well needed rest.
In a way its just like home though, Holland.... but instead of switching on the heating when the temperature drops too much, here you switch on the aircon when the temp turns too high....... so except for the temps, whats the difference?

Okay, in the morning I get up and jump in the swimmingpool, which I can't or wouldn't do in Holland, instead of taking a shower;-)
But like most THai, I prefer to stay outside the sun when I get the chance too, why lok up the warmth if one has it all the time aorund himself... so in a way one turns into a local, behaviour wise that is, relating to the climate that is ofcourse.

At the moment my mother-in-law stays at my house here in Phuket, and she never switches on the aircon in her room, to my surprise........ why? because I do not have a fan here right now. That one is temporarily at a friends house here.

The dog, but since a week I should say dogs, Didi and Mulan, seem pretty okay still...though sometimes I feel a bit sorry for Didi. At home in Holand she allways enjoyed the warmth, surprisingly much and by the look of it, she still enjoys it, also here when the temps are constantly in the high twenties at night and thirties during daytime........ give or take sometimes when a good rainshower takes place and the temps drop a little;-)

All in all, the call it low season here, but one would say, experiencing it right now that weatherwise this period has definitly its attractions, if one doesn't mind to have some spectacular rainshowers when one is lucky ;-)

OK, from a 28/29 degrees patong Beach Phuket I wish you all a very pleasant night ;-)


O, I didn't check on spelling or typing mistakes again haha

No comments: